Notification : Toggling Comment notifications for Mangas/Chapters :planned:

Group Leader
I was browsing thru my uploads of Bocchi FAQ in French and thought about two things.

First one :
Being able to toggle (it needs to exist first to begin with) notifications for a Manga or a Chapter, as a whole, not only when you're mentioned.
2 options on the Manga page, 1 option on each Chapter page.
Manga page :
1- Toggle Notifications for the comment thread of the Manga page.
2- Toggle Notifications for every Chapters comment thread of this Manga.

Chapter page : Toggle Notifications for this Chapter comment thread.

- You'd also need to be able to toggle these notifications for specific languages.

Second thought :
Being able to toggle notifications for the Comment thread of your uploads (may be redundant with my first suggestion here, I'm just suggesting it to see if there's any interest).

-

For various reasons this would be great but I came to think about it because I do not display French chapters usually, however as I've been making the French chapters of our lovely Bocchi FAQ, I figured I needed to be able to get notified whenever someone commented on it to be able to react and answer them without having to manually check by adding French to my filters, going to Bocchi FAQ, checking any new comment and removing the French filter.

Group Leader
This was 2 years ago, but I agree that this is something we still need.

I'd love to be able to receive a notification when somebody comments on one of the chapters I've uploaded, even if they don't mention me.

Dex-chan lover
There is a thread subscription feature in Xenforo 2, the future forum software of this site. The feasibility of an auto-subscribe-to-x feature is another matter entirely, though.

Users who are viewing this thread