Perfect Honeymoon - Ch. 25

Twi

“For all we know, it could be that mr. ki-bum finally understands true love.”

So then what was it that got him to so desperately search for his wife in the first place? They’re just not meant for each other, not when he’s the only one that was actually trying. Even if it wasn’t a misunderstanding she should have confronted him not run away, what does that accomplish.

Group Leader
@Twi: Farmer boy certainly acts like a Mr Know it All when it comes to Ji-ae. I certainly wouldn't have been as passive as Ki-bum in response to the way farmer boy seemed to think he knew more about the wife in the few days he's known her than her husband. Especially when farmer boy blamed him for the emotional condition the wife was in when she first met farmer boy as if he was part and parcel to the whole affair from the beginning. No, Ki-bum, it was not your fault.

But, yeah, Ki-bum, in his own way, was certainly very much in love with and devoted to his wife from the get-go, but it certainly didn't take Ji-ae long to forget that she was married once she met farmer boy. She's a huge hypocrite in my book. Not 24 hours after she gets angry at her husband because she thinks he's kissing another woman, she accepts an invitation to stay with a man who she thinks is handsome. She takes off her wedding ring so she will appear to be a single woman. She has a fling with the man, going on dates, wining and dining, and not once thinking about her husband. Some devotion to her marriage she has.

Dex-chan lover
@FredFriendly The fact that only NOW she puts on the ring really does paint her in a bad light, seriously, she kept the ring off the whole time, what the hell?

Dex-chan lover
Ok guys, while I'm not on anyone's side, just reading to finish this ride, it was more the series of misunderstandings and that blonde chic the true root of all, ain't not? like any other drama out there. But that's just my opinion

Group Leader
@lexy: The blonde chic is the spark that ignited the flames of jealousy in the wife, but she is not the root of the problem. It is a lack of faith and trust in her husband that caused this fiasco. That lack of faith and trust is most presumably because she cannot be trusted herself, after all, look what she got up to once hubby was no longer in sight.

Users who are viewing this thread