How to Make Your Cool Husband Fall in Love - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
Now this is quite interesting.
Although, I'm afraid that the heroine will be your typical "Oh, he only see me as superior's daughter and didn't see me as a woman" and being inept at romance just because of her helicopter papa background.

I can’t read this guy at all 🤣🙃 like does he secretly like her, or just too dense and an airhead? Both? Aaaahhh. But it’s super cute though! Thanks for this chapter

Group Leader
Damn, so glad some kind soul provided the scan group with raws. Her wallet might be empty but our hearts are full!

How do you all be dropping releases everyday? And with such great quality work! Are you guys gods? Is there a cult i can join?

This is such a cute story, im excited to see how the story would unfold :3 and the ML looks already like a soft boi, we must protec😍

Thank you CCS once again for another magnificent work!! I truly enjoy your projects, always providing high quality translations with such an attention to the small details so we dont miss anything. Keep up with the good work, stan chizuru <3

Following! But goodness gracious her dad is a menace. The premise and the characters are so absurd I'm going naniiii in every panel. But I haven't had enough of fluff yet so I'm in.

Edit: I thought this had smut 🤪

Group Leader
@marchessa It has super light smut near the end!

Otherwise, it's a very innocent series, almost like a shoujo series!

Double-page supporter
@Mayukas oh man that's good to hear. Thought it was gonna be the classic case of cool on the outside guy is a massive dickhead or something lol

and man, CCS have been pulling out some bangers as of late!

I actually was so distracted with irritation by the father having his coworker come babysit her that I couldn’t enjoy the flirty energy between the two. For some reason I feel resentful of his presence lmao I want her to go out dye her hair and have fun. Thank you so much for the chapter this series seems fun!:)

Dex-chan lover
When your father is so overprotective and annoying he goes all the way around and becomes a wingman bro without meaning to.

Users who are viewing this thread