D-Frag! - Vol. 13 Ch. 105 - With Lots of Meat

Dex-chan lover
Yay! New chapters!! And Funabori!!
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wild D-Frag chapter when i just about to sleep and there's Funabori to boot. 100% woke.

Double-page supporter
I rather like this friendly rivalry between Funabori and Takao. Heh. when it comes to the Kenji x whomever ship, it really is hard for me to decide whether to pull for Takao or Funabori.

Funabori! Takao! Funabori! Takao! Funabori! Takao! Funabori! Takao! Funabori! Takao!

Takao is literally perfect wife material. She's a nerd so playing games are okay, she can take jokes and teasing, is the cutest and sexiest (unless you count moe cuteness) out of all of them. She's not a bitch despite being very independent and self-reliant, knows what she wants and is just a tad shy and tsundere'ish. The only one comparable is Funabori and that's because she's designed to be wifey material.

Double chapters, sweet.

D-Frag, Grand Blue and Hakoiri Drops never fail to put a grin on my face!

ivv

Dex-chan lover
oh no Takao, Funabori seems not like a push over. Or maybe she just doesn't like that if takao bought that it'll be like a broken promise.

Dex-chan lover
I'VE MISSED YOU, FUNABORI. They may have been seeing her a lot recently but it's been MONTHS for us!

Users who are viewing this thread