Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

Someone with extreme skills needs to photoshop the slime into his frying pan on the cover. For research purposes.

Group Leader
Kinda hoping this will get a romance subplot at some point. Would even accept the OP-companion-beast-thingy-is-actually-female cliché if I have to.

Contributor
I want a slime companion... besides being adorable, it'd be so useful in day to day life. Though, I wonder if he will learn how to cook gourmet trash.

I hope this doesn't have a romantic subplot. As much as i am loving this so far, this really does not have much going for it besides its atypical setup. A harem or even a human transformation would really detract from that (especially the human transformation one, since one of the selling points is dealing with having a gluttonous monster as a companion. Just having a gluttonous bishounen or bishoujo who is occasionally a demon wolf kind of ruins that)

Dex-chan lover
I have a feeling that in one of the cities the people are not going to let him bring Fenris with him so Fenris turns into a human who happens to be a female. Then self-conciousness ensues some laughs and then back to status quo with some other transformation here and there and thats that.

I don't want this series to get a romantic subplot, it's cozy as-is. I just want some middle-aged dude cooking for his dog and slime friends. No need for convoluted isekai tropes.

It feels like Dungeon Meshi kinda, without the driving force of retrieving the sister.

Contributor
Wait... Sui?? Awfully close to another very famous slime's name...

Dex-chan lover
slimes have to be one of my favorite monters might be weak but have alot of potential

Dex-chan lover
So which one are we going to get:
1) Suu~
2) I'M THE TRAASHMAN I EAT GAAARRBAGE
I'm fine with either honestly

Contributor
I already love Sui more than I do the main character. He cares about the environment, eats anything you feed him, and is devoted in not time flat.

Users who are viewing this thread