Joshikousei to Seishokusha-san - Vol. 1 Ch. 8

thanks for the chapters man, really funny tbh.

how many chapters is there raw ?

Double-page supporter
What am I looking at?
gsrbzo.png

Dex-chan lover
Is she a vampire?! https://mangadex.org/data/6cbcfc6d179e9c023f2b6ba077bf32c8/k6.png

Dex-chan lover
@plsnobully her boobs are huge and are hanging off her chest onto the bed, so the shape is different, with her left arm sorta wrapped around them.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I love chocolate as much as my ancient aztec ancestors, but i will say that there's a limit to how much chocolate smell i can handle, some months ago i passed near a chocolate store that had their doors opened, the smell was so potent that i visibly recoiled and hasted out of there, although we returned and bought some delicious chocolate...mmm, chocolate.

Dex-chan lover
How is he in his 40s and still not married or in a relationship!? This guy is a certified CHAD, it makes no sense!

@KingNova777 It's because he is a teacher. Even the other chad teacher Onizuka can't have a relationship. Because if you are a teacher you need to become the most chadest of men to guide these thots in the right direction, and they will later fall in love with someone at least as chad as the teacher.

Users who are viewing this thread