Elf Yome to Hajimeru Isekai Ryoushu Seikatsu - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Feira's birthday party

Group Leader
The story isn't so bad (the MC is really dumb, but other than that, it's OK), but damn the art is shit.
Just look at how the necklace was drawn... it looks more like a storyboard than a finished and published manga.

It's one of those rare instances where the art is soooooo bad, that I think I'd rather read the novel.

I mean, check this shit out... the first one is the cover of vol.01 of the manga.
And the second one is a similar cover for volume 2 of the novel drawn by Nardack :
x1.jpeg
71VlGeUlFwL.jpg

And that's the fucking cover, where artists spend extra time to make things better.
By the way, the mention of Nardack on the cover of the manga is for "Character Design", because the other crap artist didn't even think of the characters, but just butchered the design from someone else.

Fed-Kun's army
@aFFi
There are two solutions, Artist likes derpy design or is lazy as fuck (like a few isekai)

Aggregator gang
@aFFi
You're nicer than me. I'd say everything is shit. It's a generic isekai through and through.

Fed-Kun's army
Woah you guys just shitting on this manga you know if you can't stand the art style you can just drop it, I for one don't mind it and am mainly here for the story since I can't stand to read too many light novels at once but am okay with multiple manga so I usually go for the manga versions even if the art is bad as long as it isn't chicken scratch I'm good.

Power Uploader
So... the big reveal alluded to in the last chapter is that she's a mermaid? Is that really such a big, dark secret? Or am I missing something?

It's a fine enough manga. I'm not giving it a 10, but not everything is. Wasn't expecting mermaid though.

Dex-chan lover
@aFFi as long as it stays the hell away from politics, land management issues, this manga is pretty sweet, cause the author has no idea how to write anything that isnt cute girls being cute.

@seekermoc that and the fact that family already accept her being the mistress of the local lord....
But yeah the mermaid thing is probably what the guard girl meant.

Power Uploader
Yeah you can't have sex with mermaids just fertilize their eggs so he gonna nope the f out of there.

@derpdederp
Isn't the mouth the default hole for beings w/o sexy hindquarters like mermaids? It's not like she doesn't have an oral cavity as well.

...Dafuq is that "10/10" retard down there so excited about? Isn't it blindingly obvious that not a single one of these females is going to get the smallest tip of male genitalia on or off screen?

Fed-Kun's army
? ohhh so that's why she had to keep a lot of water near her....she's a mermaid....I bet that's how MC is going to react.

@kyujyu
Well, I kept him unblocked b/c I thought his baby rage was funny, but then I see him do a 180 for the exact same type of manga that he always tries to roast. What if sth happened to the old guy and he was replaced or taken over by a new guy?

Users who are viewing this thread