Everything's wrong with my site

Its going sideways, i dont even know which page is which, something happend to the site or is it just me ? halp

Dex-chan lover
@TamieL You probably pressed some hot keys. Just clear the site cache and/or data for a quick fix.

Didn't work. Still goes to the side with messed up images

Edit.
It only helped with one page, still long strip sucks balls.

Fed-Kun's army
@TamieL try using incognito/private mode or differrent browsers. Reader settings are saved in cookies so you may want to clear those.

Works on opera, works on incognito mode, cookies cleared and still the same issue in normal mode, looks like i will have to use diffrent browser for this page which sucks.

Double-page supporter
* Reader settings stored in browser's local storage.

Open mangadex (any page), press F12, select the "Console" tab and copy-paste:
Code:
localStorage.clear()
to fully reset reader settings.
Or you could do
Code:
copy(JSON.stringify(localStorage))
to copy your settings to clipboard and post them here for a bug report (do that before resetting them).

Did you try explicitly exiting your browser after clearing the cache (from browser menu)?
Extensions and userscripts could be the reason, try disabling extensions one by one and see how the reader behaves.
You have both Ublock Origin and ABP, which just slows down your browser. Choose one (Ublock is better) and enable additional regional filter lists in settings.

@Halo

Deleted all data, stopped all extensions, deleted adblock left turned of ublock, restarted browser.

And about those f12 codes no matter what i do, cannot force to activate ur commands, it says "undefinied"

But here is a pic :D

Double-page supporter
@TamieL
it says "undefinied"
Yeah,
Code:
localStorage.clear()
is supposed to do that on successful execution.

Well. The only way I can recreate your problem is by explicitly messing up with styles and setting the reader direction to "row":
A2K2PNw.png
Since it's working fine for you in incognito mode, my guess was that something on your end is affecting the styles. Though MangaDex has some undocumented quirks, so who knows.

You could try using legacy reader instead (settings), although it's not exactly a solution since it's going to get removed soon.

@Halo
I was messing with f12 like u said and try to do the setting u asked me for, but this shit somehow is different. I even checked on the different computer , it doesnt make sense. So i went with the legacy reader now later on i will prolly kill myself but thanks for help. I'm pretty sure its something wrong with my browser i will try to reinstall, maybe somehow it will fix itself, at this point i have only a plenty of data left to lose but reading is life. I appreciate all help, fellow Weeb TamieL. We can close the thread at this point.

Dex-chan lover
@TamieL Dumb question from me, have you just tried clearing ALL browsing history (including cache, saved site settings, cookies, visited site etc.) anyway?
Because I remember I saw one person who encountered the same problem as yours before and clearing cache worked for that person.
Edit: Also just to clarify, anything that works normally in incognito mode and not in normal mode basically means some settings or the cache were wrong,that's why I highly suggesting just clear all browsing data anyway.

@Yatsuki
@Holo

Reinstalled whole browser while deleting everything related to it, helped for now and we gonna see if this keeps up. Thanks for all the help guys, hopefully i can read my mangas without worry, need to keep diggin haha :p

Have a nice day weebs.

Users who are viewing this thread