Knights of Earl Grey

@queenhisame
Thanks for uploading the full chapter of The Archbishop Is Searching for a Marriage Partner. I look forward to more full chapters in the future.

Group Leader
@LB48975 Hello! Please rest assured that U Kill I Cook has not been dropped. It's just taking some time because of hell cleans. (;^ω^)

Thank you for asking, and we hope that you'll look forward to our updates!

thanks for Villainess Level 99 ~I May Be the Hidden Boss but I'm Not the Demon Lord~ chapter

Hello! A newbie here and just want to say thanks for taking The Song of Theodor as your project. I rarely appreciate Chinese Manhua but this one got my interest spiking. Thanks for sharing!

Hi! Just wanted to know if the making of the princess was dropped?
Thank you so much for your hard work!
Thanks!
Have a good day

Thankyou for picking up 'The Forsaken Saintess and her Foodie Roadtrip in Another World' if you need help cleaning/redrawing on any of your projects I'd be happy to help!

I wanted to ask did you guys drop The Song of Theodore? Beacuse on your page it says that it updates weekly. Also Thank you for the translations

Group Leader
@Nothingc nope we didn't drop it (✿^‿^) By it updates weekly,, we meant the raws. It's more of a heads up for the people who'll want to apply for the series~ (meaning they should at least be dedicated on working on it every week or every other week, since the raws updates weekly). Well rn no one is applying for it so the releases are slow lol

vhi, hear me out here i may sound selfish but if u guys have any free time can u plz pick up ISEKAI DE SAIKYO MAO NO KODOMOTACHI NO MAMA NI NATCHAIMASHITA or I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World ( https://mangadex.org/title/36503/i-became-the-mother-of-the-strongest-demon-lord-s-10-children-in-another-world ). Because the persons who are translating it barely updates it and are at chapter 12 and the raws are at chapter 16, so again if u guys have some free time can u pick up that manga. It would be much apreciated

Users who are viewing this thread