Ore ga Watashi ni Naru made - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
They are gonna be BFF's as long as neither of them has a bitch phase

Dex-chan lover
hmmmm this chapter felt weird compared to the others like it felt more rushed compared to the OG version and meanwhile the new versions of the other chapters where a tad better than the OG ones but just this one for some reason felt rushed....hopefully the new ones aren't like this one

Group Leader
@Urugiru

I think she/he is referring to the chapter, not the translation
Probably bcs in the pre serialized versions there were some details like the painting being bigger and stuff like that

Dex-chan lover
@urugiru ahhhh i see what the problem is, i relooked at the other chapters and I realized in my head i was getting confused with the OG and this version with parts( like i was mixing them both as one in my head) and now I'm realizing that even tho theres new txt and stuff compared to the OG version it also feels more rushed for certain parts like the bathroom scene felt ALOT longer in the OG than this version, I'm guessing reason being is that OG version had like more pages? or something compared to this one

Group Leader
@dokidoki The author (Hatsuki) originally was putting out this story for fun on twitter and pixiv. Later, when they got a deal to put out a volume, their editor gave them a bunch of suggestions for how to improve it for the print version. Hatsuki took the opportunity to dial up some parts of the story (bonding between characters) and downplay other parts (role of the dad, bed wetting, and other traumatic scenes). For this reason, the chapter numbers don't always line up during the first volume.

Personally I believe the best way to appreciate the series is, at least for the first volume, to read both versions, because they each offer something interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@urugiru oh yeah I totally know whats going on, I've been following the author for a while, even tho I can't read I'm actually up to date on the raws of the OG version on twitter and I got both versions followed here and read them both since its nice, I just think the OG is better BUT I also appreciate the new stuff from this version hence why I read both

I've been beating my dick so much, Imagine if your dick suddenly disappears just like your wife because of the beatings you gave... damn

Users who are viewing this thread