The Strongest Girl - Ch. 27 - The Clothing Store - pt. 1

Group Leader
Good for you, Sae-mi! That bitch Yena doesn't deserve your friendship to begin with.

I don't understand why Sae-mi didn't handle that situation with those dirtballs herself. But it's funny to imagine how Blondie would react if Sae-mi punched the wall and the whole building collapsed, unlike her pansy-assed punch.

Double-page supporter
@FredFriendly

because she didn't see them as a threat. That's like a tank coming across some natives with a bow and arrow.
It's also why she ain't responding with violence against the Queen because she also doesn't perceive any threat from her.

Thank you for the update!

Omgosh the new girl is reallyyy cute. I look forward to their friendship happening..

Double-page supporter
@Purplelibraryguy

The creation of those bears were stupid. Then I saw the Christmas special and realized that Lucas is just insane. And the mess he created with the sequels... even Disney wasn't that dumb.

But yeah, i do see your reference/point.

Dex-chan lover
really cute. I look forward to the next upload. I wonder how she's going to mess this up~ but new friend has been recruited, I think GL tension is coming underway (because airhead w/softie delinquent is a trope)

Users who are viewing this thread