Shaman King: The Super Star - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Patch Girl

Dex-chan lover
For those not in the know yet, Shaman King is having an anime reboot.
You're welcome for the news. You may smile in joy now.

Dex-chan lover
@Munchy
From what I can tell, yeah. Should even cover the reworked ending the author put out too. Basically this is getting the Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood treatment.
Considering this is happening when he passed over this chance back in 2017, it's likely he also managed to get the original VAs and soundtrack too.

Mmmh, that's not an Over Soul... maybe a Golem? Or a Powerful Oni

Aggregator gang
@TakeiDaloui Really? He got what he wished so badly. the original seiyuu with it's soundtrack. What a great news it is.

if I'm not wrong, there's one time twitter turn into chaos with people pleading for Takei sensei wish to be heard by the management.

Man, Hiroyuki Takei deserve it. Even though his health are not the same as before, I hope he can finish shaman king universe throughly. because shaman king was one of my greatness childhood anime.

Dex-chan lover
@Akxera It is pretty good. And props for him for actual turning it down back then for this goal. I never watched the Japanese dub of Shaman King, I saw the English dub stuff back as a kid, but I know with other series how important it can be to have the voices you remember for those characters.

Users who are viewing this thread