Beauty and the Beast Girl - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I cant help but feel like they are going to reveal the past attac as a series of unfortunate events, which would make sense. We've already seen a small snippet previously.

Contributor
it's still allowed to scanlate even if it's licensed, just that they can't rip the licensed translations.

Group Leader
Hope you are ready for a textwall:
The story started as a pixiv manga, and was released on pixiv, for free.
That's where the RAWs are coming from, that's what's being translated here.

It got popular enough that it was released in a single bound volume (tankoubon for you weebs out there) in Japan (I don't think there will be a second one).
As far as I can tell in the free preview, it is completely redrawn by the artist and looks more polished, but keeps the same dialogue. There may be some more differences later on, I dunno.
Basically, the bound volume version features more detailed and improved artwork.

You can check the free preview of the Japanese bound version here: http://amzn.asia/d/f8Hem19
Click the cover to bring it up, and compare to the first few pages in chapters 1 and onwards.

As for dropping the series, I doubt it is something that will happen as the pixiv version is available for free online already, so we'll continue so long as we can.
The way I see it, we're giving them free advertising for a more polished product. Think of it like a free web novel vs the polished Light Novel release.
I'm even typing this up to clarify the differences and maybe convince someone to purchase it when it's out (buy it).

Of course with all that said, WE WILL NOT BE SCANLATING THE BOUND VERSION.
Support the artist and the industry by purchasing it when it becomes available (buy it).

"i have yet to say anything, so stop making that scary face"

bitch have you checked yourself in a mirror

Fed-Kun's army
"Heath's seduction is too wild..." LOL Sentences I never expected to read

Fed-Kun's army
The best thing about reading webcomics is the bonus pages.

Group Leader
No matter how thicc anyone else is in the series, no one can even come close to the sheer thiccness of papa blind's neck

Wow Lily's father looks so chill.

Also great bonus pages as always.

@yerrrrrrrrrrr That neck is wider that his head. Is that even possible 🤣 🤔 is it?

On another note: is Heath's black apron-thing magical? Because Lily looks to have gone up a few sizes just by wearing it.

Dex-chan lover
Maid-san just accepted Ojou-sama is a monsterfucker and moved on. Absolute chad, unfazed by this whole situation. :chad:

Users who are viewing this thread