Choujin Koukousei-tachi wa Isekai demo Yoyuu de Ikinuku you desu!

Raws seem to be up to chapter 34 based on the source site that Wakga linked on their site's project page.

I wish the tech girl was not there, she is literary there only to be the deus ex machina. I thought she will be the one to make the village progress little by little by making quality of life improvements but instead we got someone a**pulling whatever they need without repercussions, rather than they using their knowledge to and adapting to the new world.

Mary sue at its best, but entertaining and story is moving faster than other stories that are similar.

Group Leader
Hey guys, Wakga has given me a go ahead on letting me take over on this series. Chapter 15 should be released soon!

Group Leader
@mycarryfuckingsucks

you do realise that most cellphones even this day don't rely on cellphones for mobile urban communication right?

Contributor
There is little doubt in my mind that he’s wearing something like Kevlar or something. No, better yet “Something super cool and 200x more efficient than Kevlar made by our in-house scientist!”

Dex-chan lover
Man when are they jsut gonna start making assault rifles and just rip apart whatever stands in their way

Users who are viewing this thread