Author Chapter 13 (The Dragon, the Hero, and the Courier)
Thanks for the chapter
There's a more throughout explanation in one of the last 10 chapters of Golden Kamuy, about the Meiji era couriers being armed
Someone must have told her that bandits (are) like weeds.
Slings are devastating weapons, btw. David vs Goliath wasn't a fair fight at all... That shepherd was practically cheating.
Hmm... I think this might be the first time i've encountered a setting where Elves specifically adhere to the logic that the bow is a man's weapon. The sling is an interesting compromise...
Last edited 2 mo ago by Alhazred23.
goddamnit the "misfire" got me every time
also that sling looked pretty cool
reference to who team splet is? what chapter?
As for the elf who told Yoshida she wasn't allowed a bow, he was found dead with his skull caved in by a rock in an alleged "wild animal attack".
@IrregularPerson Chapters 6 & 7; the organized crime ring that Yoshida tried to deliver mail to because she accidentally got her senpai's bag. The Legal Army "audited" them.

Edit: Also, two of those folks at the end we first met in chapter 5.
Last edited 2 mo ago by Alhazred23.
Damn it I love this manga, regardless of how many times I repeat myself.
Thanks for translation!
This manga would be the perfect book to localize, I would love just picking it up and reread the lore from the bookshelves.
Golden kamui had a chapter referencing these armed postmen.
@Melvin best part is, it's actually educational if it includes the mangaka's rants. take that tiger moms!
Whoever played Bannerlord recently knows how a thrown rock of some random peasant can f*** you up
"Molga unleashed her special armor kick!
But it was just a normal kick."

Lmao
oh no all caught up. I love this manga so much.
Damn Yoshida with a sling was so damn cool, no gun can compare to that
Even with magic those guns can't work right.
> Yoshida used Boomstick
> Caterpillar is confused
Ah yes ofcourse the bandit farm, how all bandits are created.