Author Chapter 6 (Sousou no Frieren)
Fren should leave already. She is being trained in all sorts of ways.
Fern has grown and became the mom of the mc
Frieren is my spirit animal.
That subtle realisation of why the hero party wanted her to see the sunrise too. 😊
Ahh, the joy of doing some simple thing with your precious friend.
Yet another beautifull chapter
Another year passed. These chapters give me dread
Another year off Fern's life.
is she 18 or 19 now?
Maybe 16 or 17, she was still a child one year before.
Ahhhhhhh it's poetic!
Sunrises truly are overrated. Even they also know. Its the experience that people value. Which neither she nor I still really care about.
God it is going to hit so hard when Fern dies. I hope we get a ton more comfy bonding chapters before that happens though.
sobsDamn allergies.sobs
Ah, so he knew, she will smile because they would smile. And she understood it.
Is beautiful.
Did you change "knödel" sign or it was like that in original? Also, what is the second one?

When she is sleepy her ears look bigger somehow. Lol
I really like the lightheartedness of this manga.

And Fern is growing up to be a gorgeous lady. But TBH, I don't want her to see growing up while frieren remains the same. It hurts my heart to know that frieren will have to depart with another person dear to her.
frieren is tracing back the journey she took with her old teammates......she remembers everything, especially himmel T_T
Beautiful chapter as always.

I am curious to know the story behind the one time they were angry with her for waking up late.
Impossible, it can't be a progression of time sequence without Frieren ending up bent over with her face on the ground and her posterior in the air.

There's always a feeling of nostalgia seeing her memories of her old team even when we never saw their adventures outside of her flashbacks.