Author Star Martial God Technique
yet another powerful mc, who is a fucking beta...
its me or you guys are mad cuz a guy ...

@firefox1234 Mad snail dropped it becase he can't seem to be able to finish stuff.
@aagcnet I find your comment to be quite pig headed. I'm pretty sure it wasn't about a guy being raped but more about rape being present period.
Is it just me or is the art degrading by the chapter? 😱
Sometimes i wish he could go to one place where atleast one isnt a bullie for the same reason everybody else is here, sigh~
So much needless exposition, fucking hell. I'm all for cool villains and whatnot, but holy moly, they've spent more chapters talking about this than they have actually progressing the story.

Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.
Last edited 28 days ago by BraveDude8.
man i rly liked this one till 250-300 chapters, but somehow the story is kinda lost, everything is getting too big too fast?
What the fuck? Could someone explain to me what the fuck is happening?

It sounds like TianYin Martial Goddess is an
Can someone tellme why is yaoyun so important to the MC? Maybe is because is a long time since I read this but I dont give a f about her
Lymus
@akira24s stop using random groups
The comments are full of incels. Terms like "beta MC" are fucking stupid, and using them only prove that the only beta is you.