Although Life May Deceive Us - Ch. 6 - Stay On Your Toes (3)

Is this the intro of the second ml, how interesting 😂.

Thanks for the update 😊

His beard looks like it was pasted on and uri's eyebrows always remind me of a dog's 😂😂 the drawing is cute but hilarious at the same time

Thanks for the chapters <3 ahfhsghahs uri and jieun are so cute.

But I want the truth out soon ugh

Oh God even her lies are hurting me. It's like watching a car drive 100mph off a cliff and you can't do anything but watch it unfold before you...

Oh noooo. She just keeps digging herself deeper and deeper. Thank you all for your hard work! I’m excited to read the upcoming chapters ❤️

LMFAO the lies are going to get her in a lot of shit but it's so entertaining to watch, I kind of don't want it to stop. And I can also kind of sympathize with her, since she's probably feeling really insecure after talking to the pink hair guy about social class.

Double-page supporter
Man, this is harsh....eating about 100$ worth of food with a person you don't even like so you couldn't even enjoy the dishes till the end; how terrible and hella expensive X'D Good that she didn't need to pay in the end XDD And gosh, her lie keeps making me nervous X'DD

Dex-chan lover
she is so insecure of herself, that she just keeps lying... it's painful to watch

Users who are viewing this thread