Lord, It Doesn't Matter

Is it only me or does this rather look like an prologue?

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or the beginning of a chapter doesn't follow from where the previous ended?
I'm just trying to understand, for example:
ch 1starts with them on the carriage talking about what happened to them like it happened in ch 0, but that's not the case (i mean, some small parts are shown to us, but they're so random that i can't considerer that a flashback)
Another thing, ch 1 ends with him talking with those mini sized "nobles" (he even asks them a question) but ch 2 starts with the two strolling through town and there's no continuing to that conversation
So, again, just asking: are the raws like that to begin with? 'cus this is the first manhua (probably the first story ever) i read that isn't able to continue from where it left and so doesn't have consistency in how the story flows

LOL. MADCAT is tak8ng another projects. I hope you're doing ok. The great Immortal was a little bump.

Group Leader
Do you know how weird it is to see the novel you're translating being translated as a manhua...

@FantasyMaster I was thinking the same thing. I kept reloading and going back to the previous chapter wondering what the hell was going on. If this keeps up, I think I'll pass.

Users who are viewing this thread