The King of Fantasy - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - The Magical Girl in the Southern Forest

I'm glad everyone else is laughing at his fucking belt straps around his legs lmao

Good old legbelt gag. XDD
I swear this manga is the embodiment of chaotic energy and i love it for this.

Dex-chan lover
Pardon my ignorance, but is this Lilili girl an OC, or is she from the KoF games too? :eek:

@Gunlord500

My bet is that, she is this universe's Kyo's clone that went Kula.

I mean, take a look at her, she is definitely had Kyo's appearance. If there is anyone else that wears a head band, I can only think of Yuri or Momoko.

In case if anybody yet to know, Kula is a clone of K's, and K is another clone of Kyo's.

Fed-Kun's army
@oukamihalf i think she is this universe Yuri Sakazaki

I mean, her Kou'en looks just like Yuri Kohou ken and her Maou Shou-Kou'en is obviusly the Haou Shoukou Ken

Contributor
@Gunlord500 @oukamihalf @zerogrv
Actually, based on an older comment, Lilili is this universe's expy of Yuri Sakazaki.
Given the similar air-headed demeanor, Maou Shou Kou'En (parody of her family's Haoh Shou Kou Ken), and hairstyle/headband (based on KOF XIII/XIV, where she lacks the ponytail), it all adds up.

From MUGEN, not KOF proper:
n3nLg.png

KOF XIII Ending (short hair, ahoge):
kofxiiiwomensteam.png

Volume 2 Cover:
kof2.png

@justforthelulz
There is also two things that equals her to this universe's Yuri:
1) Yuri is translated to lily, which her name is Lily.
2) Her mask has a long nose, which is connected to Yuri's father, Takuma. Takuma temporarily became Mr. Karate and wore a Tengu mask, which have a long nose.

Contributor
@Remixman87
LMAO,
watch it be an isekai'd literal Kyo clone instead of the real deal. My bet's on the Kusanagi clone over Kyo-1/Kyo-2.

kyo1-kyo2-kusanagi.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread