It's Not Meguro-san's First Time - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - The "Me" I Like

Fed-Kun's army
Local Simp gets dumped for being a retard. In other news, wholesome relationship is to become more wholesome.

Dex-chan lover
"Just go find the next one"
Making it sound so easy. I wonder how normal people do that. I'm mid-30 and I can count the number of times I was in love on one crippled hand.

well, that ended as well as the situation would allow. Honestly kinda upset at the fact the dude was willing to try to get together with another woman, an EX for that fact, while here with his current girlfriend. The girl dropping him was also rather realistic in that who would expect to stay together with a guy that clearly doesn't show much interest in his current girlfriend.All in all, realistic and non-messy end to a relationship. Done and done, good to see meguro's development in this chapter though.

0ps

@jak Also knowing the person he's confessing to is in a relationship. Total douche-nozzle. Glad the author had Aya axe him as well. Would've been some Stockholm syndrome shit if after hearing all that from the devil's mouth, she ended up staying with him.

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit, dude. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt, I really did, yet you still just charged in carelessly anyway. You damn well deserved to get dumped, and I hope word about you being a two-timing prick spreads and ensures you'll not get another girlfriend for the rest of your highschool life.

EDIT: Also, apparently this guy thinks he's such hot shit that Meguro will immediately dump her current boyfriend just to be with him the instant he expresses interest. Someone please stick a pin in that overinflated ego of his.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it, I thought he was a fucking idiot and I was right, he wanted to go out with another girl who has boyfriend before breaking up with his current girlfriend? What the hell is wrong with him.

So fucking glad that twintales said "Get the fuck out of here dude" and end her relationship, the best for her. He didn't deserve her or anyone else.

I'm glad people who actually enjoy the series are commenting the episodes. It was hard to watch a comment section filled with "she is a slut" and "you are a simp", and not actual thoughts about the chapter.

On that note: you go girl! Good on you to dump that stupid boyfriend.

Double-page supporter
hope it was worth it, dude. glad she didn't stick around for a guy who didn't give a shit about her.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if that Doujima is an idiot or just arrogant. Probably both. At least we have seen for sure that Aya is stupid, so, as such, it's understandable she could have fallen for Doujima despite all of his faults.

Fed-Kun's army
Why Doujima???

He loses his current girlfriend cause he confesses again to his ex who has a new boyfriend, dumb move

Dex-chan lover
This Doujima is quintessence of an idiot
@Elhao I hear you, bro. Im 31, and my last serious relationship ended 4 years ago. Also - they lasted 4 years too. And now I'm like - I dont think I cant get through this shit again. I ripped my heart in previous one, I was spending my life with her in my dreams and now - just go and find a new one? God damn, new one must be 1 billion bucks worth it!!! 😂 Easy to say, especially when you searching something for the rest of your life, not one night stand... This kind of meetings is like destined, I think. SOOOOO... Casually reading manga alone in my bed... Yeah, I'm not depressed 😂

Users who are viewing this thread