Way to stop a particular group to show up in Follows :planned:

I like to use the Follows list to read new chapters for series I like as they're released. There are two things however that are messing with this:

1) A separate group doing HQ releases or two groups working on one manga. This is annoying as it will show up in follows multiple times, about 50% are new chapters and 50% are re-releases. Maybe another way to distinguish re-release would also work.

2) Someone is doing editing to previous releases and re-releasing. An example (which I find annoying) is in Way of the House Husband there's someone doing colorized versions of the chapters already released. I don't want to read these and I don't want them showing up in my Follows list. Some way for them to not show up at all would be nice too.

I understand I could go and open these chapters so it shows up as "read" but I don't really want to give them views, suggesting that I want them to continue this.

An example (which I find annoying) is in Way of the House Husband there's someone doing colorized versions of the chapters already released. I don't want to read these and I don't want them showing up in my Follows list. Some way for them to not show up at all would be nice too.

that one annoys me as well

is a Reindeer
VIP
Already suggested, already planned under "Ability to filter releases by certain groups" in the megathread. Please read the megathread before making new threads

Users who are viewing this thread