Will You Marry Me Again If You Are Reborn? - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - This is Goodbye

I really enjoy the fact that this author takes the time to flesh out all the characters we see in the story, and not just the MC and FMC. It really adds to the depth of the story
That being said, the more characters the author delves into, the more feels there are ;(

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused. Does the tree thingy mean they both died in the war or is it just something the japanese did when people were sent to fight?

Aggregator gang
This manga has a special place in my heart for how tender it is and it keeps making me cry

@Acolytus earlier in the series the dad said that it's something he does for all of the employees of the company since he considers them all to be family.

@Acolytus The trees are just something that family does. There's no real confirmation that either of them died. If you look at previous chapters, when the FMC first arrives at the house, she (actually it's her sister) is shown "her tree" that they have planted for her.
@UncleBenny Also, in Chapter 11, we see the FMC's sister with her husband, who looks nearly identical to Toyokichi (the buzz cut guy). Remembering the fact that FMC's sister said she'd marry him once she's older, you can put two and two together and assume that he survived the war. Now Isaji on the other hand, we really don't, but based on the sadness of this series, I'm going to go with yes.

Double-page supporter
well we know one of them came back so.. heres to hoping....

Aggregator gang
"why do i keep reading this" -he said while the tears kept flowing.

Users who are viewing this thread