Almighty Master - Ch. 13

Group Leader
Today on Almighty Master: fakefriends.jpg and the two best girls finally see eye to eye

What I love about these Chinese stories are how fake everyone is and how easy they switch when they find out the mc has power. It's honestly funny

Fed-Kun's army
Let me preface what I'm about to say with, I am still going to read it because I'm bored.

Out of all this type of story I've read, this one really does suck the worst. I mean how many chapters can you continue on looking down on the main character in the face of all these extraordinary things he's done. There's a point where it just looks extra forced by the author. Like he can't come up with any other source of conflict other than a constant barrage of looking down their noses at him.
And the hostility from these girls that goes from 0 to 1000 by simply looking at the guy. What the hell is that all about? Did the author get constantly scorned by women throughout his life?
Every possible shitty trope has been used with no reason to use it other than, uh, just cuz.

Yet anoher manhua full of typical tropes in every damn chapter. MC pretends to be weak&poor, gets bullied, kicks asses in return, rinse&repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread