Gamers! - Vol. 3 Ch. 10

Contributor
Six months we've waited...
*reaches the last page, implying a cold winter scanlation hiatus may be upon us once more*

sonofabitch.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Damn I really enjoyed this manga, hopefully new tl join you guys.

orz

well i really enjoy misunderstand in the making.
someone Translate this pls~

ivv

Dex-chan lover
this show hurts my breaiin as well as my stomach xD

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the translation. Hopefully, this will get a translator. Also, does the manga continue past anime ??

Aggregator gang
This manga is just cursed to never be completely scanlated eh? I love this manga noooo

@Melvin

I mean...either groups will just forget about it/stop picking it up or we'll have a dedicated scanlation group/it gets passed around when dropped and they either go as far as they can or complete it. When I helped in the scene I saw groups squabble over some series that weren't nearly as in high demand as 'Gamers!'. I think it'll eventually be scanlated, we just have to hope it doesn't get
licensed

Speaking of...If any group is looking to pick this up, with the world and the US in particular in its current situation I'd be happy to proofread for your group(fo' free!).

@The2ndImpact thats great =), i cant translate but while im short of time, if you need people, you can count on me for editing if needed. Keep up the great work =)

It was fun at the beginning, but the lack of awareness of MC is boring af, I'll look for the light novels instead.

Users who are viewing this thread