Sensei, Mou Dame Desu

Insider stories are always fun, they have a way of approaching cliches which breathes fresh air into the genre, loving it so far

Read a chapter and immediately bought the whole two volumes on amazon. Gdi, Kashima Chiaki rocks

Nice.
I can feel that they really are adults, They no longer care for trivial things. Just trying their best to create a comfortable relationship and feel good. Felt like i was watching a real couple and there's consent on both sides. Looking forward more

Sensei, the loneliness hits too close to home.

I'm not an aro - I have fallen in love and I know what makes a person special to me - but I really identify with the lonely adult's struggles, and the 'you are different from all the other people around you' feeling. A lot of my same-age friends are already married with kids, and my life and struggles aren't that much different from when I was a student (I was already living alone and managing my own budget then). Sometimes I wonder, 'a lot of girls don't struggle with having a life partner, why do I struggle?'

I also identify with the writer's block arising from not being able to portray romance as well as I want to.

I really appreciate the mangaka portraying seriously the process of falling in love. In a lot of shoujo or other yaoi the 'falling in love' parts are often glossed over.

Thanks a lot, Yuutosei scans!

Ahh, the newest chapter is really good. I think most people dwell on thoughts like that at some point but some, like sensei, had it worse. I want him to be happy.

Users who are viewing this thread