Hatsukoi Zombie - Vol. 14 Ch. 131 - Welcome Home, Dad.

welp, here we start again with the spoiler train.
remember kids, stay below the spoiler catcher if you don't want to feel terrible and confused inside later.
or keep reading.
no one is stopping you from getting your fix.

Group Leader
My adventure scanlating ends here. LH took down the raws for the following chapters so I can't continue unless I create another gap between chapters. Thanks for everything, and sorry for the spoilers.

Edit: I've been provided with RAWS, updates will continue. Also, please do tell me about my english mistakes so I can fix them.

Contributor
@ebinoz I was gonna recommend you rawneko for raws but looks like they lost it and reuploading everything as mangaall. There are also archived chapters dumped on /a/. 132 is https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/175056872/

finally I can go through these chapters, it was really itchy specially when it was just 1 chapter away..

Thank you so much for your translations, if you need help on english grammar or redraws feel free to contact me!

Fed-Kun's army
Phew, that was a wild ride. I mean, it’s not over yet, but it’s been a while since I was able to read so many new chapters in a row. I guess we’ll have to wait a while for the other scans to catch up now...

Nice child neglect for the sons. Great father.
It's gonna be wrapping up soon I know it, Ibusuki better win.

Dex-chan lover
childhood friend never wins
the author better surprise me!

Dex-chan lover
Mm that older sis is looking fine in the driver seat.

Users who are viewing this thread