A Private Story on Third Street - Vol. 2 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
...well, at least "How do you feel about ISIS" is a bit connected to Mehmed's lore. Not sure why the kid would ask that though.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Grimmycoffee do you realize how often Israel's premier privateers appear on tv? ISIS is probably the only thing a nip kid would know that's related to Islam

This chapter is sponsored by NordVPN

I can't. I just can't resist not saying that

Dex-chan lover
@reu I don't know. The way kid said it makes it seem like he's asking for a political thought instead of outright slandering or something like that.

Plus, it's a freaking park.

Dex-chan lover
Another miraculous chapter.
I particularly liked how the arrow she got shot with were real authentic arrows.
Also, William silently playing switch, he had only 1 phrase this chapter. My type of guy.
And this frame with mind-broken viking in seifuku and apron, holding pan, so hnhnnnng.
And tsundere imouto. So cute.
And horns withdrawal. Loool
And original gameboy. Where in the world did he get that from? It's a real treasure. Though I'm not sure modern kids would appreciate it.

Also, I would like the details about three last comments under ashigaru's vid.
And yeah, where do you get coloured pics of them? Do them stickers exist somewhere? Or what?

Double-page supporter
"Ditch that tomboy look"

That's it, I'm grabbin' me spear. :mad:

Dex-chan lover
This was another golden chapter, so many good moments, like when the Norman said he had MTG and Yu-gi-oh too, or when Ashigaru was actually doing her Youtube channel (with ridiculous video ideas like "An Ashigaru does WHAT with aluminum foil?"), that shit cracked me up so hard

Also I think Hikakin is an actual youtube channel, who was known for beatboxing

"Oh, the nordic savage."

That's not a nice thing to say about your ancestors William.

reu

Dex-chan lover
@Grimmycoffee What does it mater that it's in a park? No mater where you met bigfoot you'd still ask him if his dig is a dog like red rocket or humie shaped but furred - a caliph, to 8 year-old a nip kid, is a bigfoot like entity.
Also my last reply was moderated, lol

Users who are viewing this thread