Short Chapters Tag

I'd appreciate some sort of tag for short chapters, so I can filter out all the manga that are under 10 pages and aren't long strip. You know, all those countless twitter, etc, manga that are typically 4-8 pages per chapter. I presume I'm not the only one that would like to be able to filter them out.

I don't read them; that's the point. To me, they're pointless, so it'd be nice to be able to filter them.

I answered this assuming you accidentally wrote the wrong word, and meant to say pages, not chapters, but if you did mean that... well, you misread. I'm not looking for a filter of manga with less than 10 chapters.

I mean, it's not like the tag would have to be specifically named 'Short Chapters'. It could literally be something like "Under 10 Pages" so that it isn't at all vague. But whatever, I knew it would be rejected lol.

Except that there is no reason for any other tag. Why would anyone argue for a "10-20 pages" tag? Lol. And I'd hardly call it useless to tag, just because you don't seem interested. There are a lot of manga with super short chapters, and more continue being made. I also don't see that tag becoming an issue, in terms of one stray chapter under 10 pages making a manga unjustly get tagged as such, if all the first few chapters are above 10. The tags would already be there.

Edit: Even a "Twitter Manga" tag would at least be better than nothing. Since that's where the vast majority of those manga come from.

Users who are viewing this thread