The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.3

Group Leader
We have officially caught up to the raws! :) That's why there's no part 4 this time, it's not out yet.

Group Leader
@Wolvenworks It's supposedly a weekly release but sometimes there's large gaps of several months without any releases at all, so honestly I'm not sure... I'll update whenever I have time to translate, but there's no fixed schedule :)

Does anyone know how long it's going to take for her to reveal that she's a human?

Medaka Box Jade?

@Haukka
She reveals herself to others pretty soon but takes awhile to tell Jade

Dex-chan lover
Imagine the tragedy of loving small & cute animals but never being able to pet them...

...the horror!

@yamibi ch.8-3 was released on 2018/08/31 and next update of ch.8-4 is on 2018/09/07
how can they release something that not even exist... lol...

He can't pat a cat or a dog?! Impossible! What a sad life... Pitiful guy... But there is Ruri now! So go pat her! Lol

Group Leader
Agh, why did the raws have to stop there. Why do they have to release weekly, why can't they just do a monthly chapter like other shoujo 8A8 /whines and cries at the artist

Dex-chan lover
@Haukka: Depends on your definition of reveal
By the time Ruri tell the others she's human, there's 4 dragons who know of it.

Chelsea obviously

Joshua, who was a spy in Nadarsia when the summoning took place, watched in terror when Ruri was exiled, and asked the spirits not to destroy that country in retaliation, instead directed them to guide Ruri to Chelsea.
Euclaise, who overheard Joshua's tsukkomi when he returned, find 'Ruri' to be a cat, and questioned her about it.
a certain idiot who couldn't see the spirits, and thus never realize how much of an idiot he is being by being openly hostile towards Ruri, who eavesdropped on the conversation above

Btw, Joshua kept getting sent everywhere to find the 'girl with rare platinum blond hair'
Then when he get to look at Ruri in human form, he knew right away she's the one.
But because Ruri doesn't want to reveal herself yet, he decided to also keep quiet about it, thus getting sent out to more places in vain.
(yes, I laughed at his sufferings)

Users who are viewing this thread