Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata

That's a fucking Dungeons and Dragons Carrion Crawler, are you fucking serious?

Fed-Kun's army
how far ahead is this from the original manga? i only read the first pages and already get spoiled of veldora in human form.

Dex-chan lover
@421cookies

It's literally after the ending of the entire WN, so you'll be spoiling, well, the rest of the story. Not sure if you caught something else, but there's another huge fucking spoiler in the first chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Narehate I stopped right after see his name. Probably i either didn't see it yet or just didn't notice it. But man, that's sounds like so far from the current manga. I don't think i will ever touch this sequel at least for a couple of years.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I shouldn't read this. But then I did and now I'm itching to see how the roster expands. Just how they got in and work for him is a mystery I wanna unravel right now..!

this series exists to make you excited for what's to come in the main series while also being fluffy.

Don't mean to sound like a retard, but i hate the fact that they have the time and resources to produce this side story trash instead of progressing the main story.

Users who are viewing this thread