Itoshi Koishi - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Haha, kind of still remembered the characters, but will have to reread to be certain :) Thanks for scanlation!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for scanlating this! This series is super cute and heartwarming, so I've re-read just those first three posted chapters probably 4-5 times. It's got a good balance of angst to fluff in my opinion so far (i.e. it uses a low to moderate amount of drama to build up heartwarming moments).

Having more of it is just awesome.

Can't Wait For Chapter 5.
I really want to read but I don't have money.
Shet.

Group Leader
@venerablemonster I have no intentions to stop as of right now. I've purchased all 3 volumes already, so there's really no reason not to as long as the story is enjoyable, you know? For what it's worth, I think I'll be happy if I get to see this series through the end.

Dex-chan lover
oh man 2nd fucking time she gets jealous (kind of) OTL I kind of wish for the opposite to happen already especially since we already saw her jealous(kind of) before

Dex-chan lover
“I was thinking to go to the party together” well maybe SAY it 🤦🏻‍♂️

@emMeBi86

I was thinking the same, how hard could it be to say it. Yayoi talked about it the same way as when she was talking about the Halloween party in chapter 3, which was a private party with a bar.

Dex-chan lover
@Amyliazora @emMeBi86 your also forgetting that not only she did that she also stated that it was thx to the manager bringing in food that she wasn't malnourished this year basically invalidating all the help MC has been doing this year since apparently the manager could've taken the roll smh she should've thanked MC also for all the food help she's been doing for the past year .....because of all these dumb not saying enough moments by her to MC she ends up basically imo she's leaching off of've MC's kindness hence why I would have LOVED for the role to reverse one day and for us to see her get jealous or feel insecure from MC but alas I doubt thats gona be as good of a feeling as I'd imagine it would be especially since the dmg done in the halloween episode+the festival episode that had adult girls be like Who's this kid to MC and now we have this chapter is pretty big now lol

@kii-chan

You might want to check with Archivers Scanlation or Divulge Scans as to why both groups ceased translating anything from Takemiya-sensei. Her Twitter has an explicit English-language callout requesting that her works not be reproduced without her permission.

sxPINp3.png

@yuri_anon @kii-chan Isn't that just for reprinting? It's not like there's money being made here and it's not like it's easy to read translated manga, specially if they're not mainstream or serialized. People who take their time to make works like this available are fucking saints, In my opinion I don't really care if it's right or wrong, I just appreciate that in this time that a lot of ppl can't even work, there's is content to entertain me and others..
There's a good approach that Doujin Authors like Takemiya-sensei could take, like idk, let those who love her work translate it and make it available in her website, If the problem is money there are people who genuinely like her and want to support her.. I don't see why limit your audience when you clearly could benefit from having those people give you free publicity..
Anyway, that's just my opinion, hope there's more chapters released, cause this is a great manga

Group Leader
@Alice_is_lost

@yuri_anon

I'll be honest, I forgot that she stated that so clearly. I was following her on Twitter before I decided to start translating this series.

That said, I am conflicted about how to proceed. Other works of hers are on this site in full already, so at bare minimum neither Takemiya-sensei nor any affiliated lawyers have been hounding people to take down their unofficial fan content. But, clearly what I am doing is against her will.

My current plan is to release chapter 5, since it's a good enough stopping point, and then decide what to do from there. Along with that chapter, I'll post a poll to gather the opinions of the current reader base. In no particular order, my current list of options are:

1. Drop the TL completely
2. Ask Takemiya-sensei directly (If I get a direct "no" from her, I'll be deleting what I've released)
3. Continue on like normal and hope for no cease & desist
4. Move off of MangaDex and figure out a way to distribute translations only to those who have verified their purchase the raws.
5. Release only my work (I.e. the translation script) without any of her work (probably off of MangaDex)

Each of those points comes with significant risks and/or downsides, and I don't want to be the sole decision maker since I know there are people who will have problems with whatever I would choose.

If anyone has opinions or suggestions, I'd prefer we not do that in the comment section any further. Message me, find me on other social media, or shoot me an email.

Dex-chan lover
First, thank you so much for the translation.

I agree with @Alice_is_lost here. Without a scanlation, we would never read this manga. It won’t be officially translated and, even if it were, it’s not like everyone lives in USA. I really hope the translation continues, but this is your decision. Whatever it may be, I’m thankful for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
The mizutaki looks good... maybe I should try making that.

"huggy"

Yayoi, what are you doing??? Poor Hina!

Users who are viewing this thread