Rikei ga Koi ni Ochita no de Shoumei shitemita - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Proof 14: STEM students fell in love,so they tried kissing. ①

Dex-chan lover
I have no fucking patience left at all. but the last page really got me there.

Dex-chan lover
So which one of the mood scenarios was the bad one? Watching a romcom movie?

Dex-chan lover
The whole chapter was pretty funny, the way those two dorks analyse things is glorious.

Double-page supporter
Hahahaha, I can't decide if I love the chapter or the explanation page more, this manga really is glorious

BCS

Dex-chan lover
You're just a slave being hung covered in blood~ Destined to be torn apart in Hell's courtyard ❤️

Dex-chan lover
I'm pretty sure I've seen some manga heroines who would have considered muscle scenario "B" totally romantic.

Dex-chan lover
. . . I think mood has a bell curve relationship with how hard you're trying to set the mood. Like, say you have a graph, mood is Y axis, how hard you're working is X axis. Over on the left at zero effort, you have belching in front of the TV and yelling to the girl to fetch you a beer. No mood. As you put in effort, you can get a good mood going and the curve goes up towards the middle. But then going further to the right you get into the "obsessive effort to make everything perfect" territory and the paranoia and perfectionism ruin the mood so the curve goes back down again. You want to be in that sweet spot in the middle of the bell curve.

Fed-Kun's army
130 Decibel - The sound of a pig squeal. Try working in a slaughterhouse-kuma.

Just shove them into a room and tell them they can't come out until they kiss. Get that first kiss out of the way, and maybe they would do it on their own without interference.

P.22: They have discovered "Zenos' Mood Paradox": Permanent analysis of the mood will never lead to its improvement.

Dex-chan lover
So, if we sum up all those hypotheses, mood is inversely related to the amount of attention each of those dorks gives to anything other than their partner.

Users who are viewing this thread