Bijin Onna Joushi Takizawa-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
fucking shit just marry already you dumb wits and fuck too while you at it

Dex-chan lover
It was a nice touch to make the beach bro look like the pervy boss' illegitimate child.

At this point, the series can either progress rather quickly with their relationship and still maintain the comedy dynamic... but I fear we've hit peak progress outside of drunken xmas party sleepover shenanigans.

The Author can just milk this current mood and atmosphere indefinitely or as long as the series can hold out.

(pun intended).

Dex-chan lover
Why can't we just read about them awkwardly dating?
It doesn't have to end with the beginning of a relationship. They are is plenty awkward to go around.

Damn they went to the beach... But i only saw mountains this chapter. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lol @kronix, never read Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! then, its got like 135 full chapters of no romantic progress compared to this ones teeny amount of pages

Double-page supporter
Hahaha, nice job little sis, forgetting to be the third wheel and allowing those two to get even closer! Honestly, I'm fine with this kind of slow progress here, keeping the story light, funny and as drama-less as possible ^^

Dex-chan lover
qnEMRnam

@Twigums stopped around chp 50 that shit triggered me so hard. I still can't believe authors think this is "good" content.

awesome. loving this 4koma so far. nice steady progress. seems like it could go into a direction where they could eventually go out and there would be an arc about that. Hopefully that's the case lol

Dex-chan lover
Pictures Takeda and Takizawa in a barrel roolling down progress hill towards a relationship paper barrier.

Pfft! Ahahaha! Here we go~

Take it away Mario!

Dex-chan lover
It may be a white lie today, but maybe in a few months it will be the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread