17-sai.

It is amazing, but description is really accurate: not for the faint of heart. Cruelty and violence are portrayed in great detail.

I like to type something, but the i cannot find the right word...

After reading the real case, the only thing I can say is that this manga was heavily sugar coated.... Well, I don't think they could have published this story otherwise.

As @kurousagi75 said, this is nowhere near as horrific as what happened in real life. Not only she was gangraped, but also tortured in the vilest and cruelest ways possible.
The girl was ultimately killed, and her body dumped in a drum and filled with concrete. The culprit also are free to this day after a light sentence. Furuta's grave was vandalized by the families of one of the culprits as "she ruined their son's life".
It really feels something out of someon's sick imagination... but here life outdoes reality.
And sadly, there is a manga which is far more explicit than this one in depicting the case. I recommend to stay away from it as much as possible.

I don't really know what to think of this manga. It's not really faithful and doesn't really get any sort of teaching/point across.

@Qayin
I don't really know what to think of this manga. It's not really faithful and doesn't really get any sort of teaching/point across.
That's it! I just searched for this manga out of curiosity because from this month it will available in my country and the publishers are using the "based on Furuta's murder case" to advertise the manga when in fact it has little to do with it.

just read up on what actually happened and its actually so sickening and devoid of morals that they tried to advertise with a case like that
japans laws rly suck huh

Users who are viewing this thread