WordExcerpt

Hello! I just found out that Lonely AF and WordExcerpt are both scanlating the same project. I was wondering if you guys have decided to 'compete' or just somehow hadn't figured it out and haven't talked to each other yet?

@nyotas hey, i’m staff at lonely af! the two groups have talked it out and decided to scanlate the series separately from each other. that said, we’re still on good terms, and there’s no beef between us

I don't care if the groups talked it out, you're a jerk if you start working on projects other groups have already begun scanlating. There are so many manhwas no one has begun translating yet. It's just BS

This guys love sniping so bad. They don't care about anything as long as it'll give them profit. They ain't a volunteer group so that's expected.

Dex-chan lover
can't find the WT version on https://wordexcerpt.com

Was reading Return of the female knight 13 but when i was going to ch. 14 they show that i can't assess the website. It is just when i try to read ch 14

is the website down? i usually read ur guys' novel translations on the website, but now i can't even access it ;w; i hope everything gets fixed soon!!!

Thank you for your hardwork! Btw, is it alright if I ask what story your header picture is from? It’s so cute!!!

Hey @wordexcerpt , I saw the announcement on your website and am excited about the news. I did want to ask though, are you guys going to be providing translations for novels, webcomics, or both?

Anyone know if they were forced to shut down there site or not

Even tho I'm down that you guys dropped these series but if you guys want to go legal best of luck to you guys

Users who are viewing this thread