Author Chapter 2 (The Savior's Book Café in Another World)
Well this explains why the orb god was like "Wait that other chick is there.... Ehhh whatever".
God, that look comfy af.
Is there a reason she needs to summon the ingredients and then do the cooking? Can't she just summon the finished product? Seems like a waste of time :p
⚠️⚠️WARNING⚠️⚠️

A BITCH HAS BEEN SPOTTED

I REPEAT

A BITCH HAS BEEN SPOTTED
@LysandersTreason Nah, that be boring. Honestly I can see why she prefer to just cook it instead of creating a finished product, you get the satisfaction of cooking a dish up that you will be proud of.
how did they both know that book? are they from a different world? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
INFINITE
TEA
So we have an angel... AND A BITCH
I would love to own a book cafe.... If people were careful enough with the books but there will be always that one that, for some reason, will feel the need to write on it or fold the corners of the pages and I don't have magic to prevent that 😞
Its a bit awkward how fast she got used to this whole magic and new world deal...
Looks like she needs a week of Good Dicking to change her attitude
"Is that price fine??"
"Yeah, we've always had those prices. Also, you're my first customer"

Not very good at lying, is she.
@Salfaro

Ngl I didn't even take notice of that, she easily contradicted her previous statement by saying the latter. If he was sharp enough, he would've noticed this too... who knows what would've happened if this was the case.
My thot sensor is tingling
*Visible confusion.*
Welp, I ship it! Huge book worms! I can see their kiddos with their little legs hanging off the chairs, with huge books in their laps! xD
ok this was comfy as fuck until we got the shitty girl.
The whole "Balance" makes sense now. Dumb Orb sent mega bitch so to make up for that he had to send someone super nice... balance.
A teapot that never runs out? That's a bad business practice. You want people to buy your drinks.
The art is ok, but there are rough parts for sure.

This is a fail

😚