Tsuyokute New Saga - Vol. 7 Ch. 55

Aggregator gang
As much as I appreciate what @Uxtef is doing... these monthly updates make me wish that translation on the source material hadn't stalled. T_T

Dex-chan lover
@trickshot121 as much as this is painful, this is not as painful as that one time i did a 6-hour WoT hardcore grind. wore me out so much my back and neck still hurts the next day

Dex-chan lover
Nice. Finally a complete chapter! Was afraid this one would also be 10 pages or less.

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 we're all a bit masochist inside. gamers are just more M than most ppl, but perhaps not as much as subs in an S&M play

Double-page supporter
I know it's a bit late to be saying this in the story, but the protag really seems a little unimpressive for someone who should have years of experience fighting in a war, especially as such a central figure.

@trickshot121 Hey now, this is super slow, but not THAT slow. (or at least my love of Tales of Demons and Gods makes it feel that way...)

Super lame how everyone is just letting this demon go with no effort -- c'mon author.

FOR FUCKS SAKE YOU ONLY ROLL FOR SURPRISE ROUND AT THE START OF COMBAT NOT DURING!

This writer is a shit DM.

MC gets hit with a breath weapon and is alive. "Guess dragon leather armor can't resist dragon fire".
MC takes a monster hit. "Tis a scratch".

so it's not him thats the demon lord, I was starting to believe that those other guys were right but now that we can sorta guess that honrless demon lord is another entity in this reality.

Users who are viewing this thread