Dog person vs Cat person

• Dog person

Votes: 21 33.9%
  • You're already my slave hooman

Votes: 41 66.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Group Leader
which one do you prefer ? Bein a dog person or becoming a cat slave for his entire life ?

One day my master will conquer the world and i can advertisement Raid Shadow Lege........

or

One day i will have a good memories with my good boi and i can share some stories. Rai.......

Note : My master doesnt have any hair, dont tell him, or i will get punishment

Dogs are the 2 dollar whores of the animal world. They love anybody who pays attention to them. Whereas Cats are the high class daughters of nobility that you must woo for their affection. Or be a dragon and kidnarape them until they love you.

Dex-chan lover
I've had 5 dogs and 3 cats throughout my life, so I have a good amount experience with both of them; but, at the end of the day, I'm definitely a dog person. You can do way more with them than you can with cats. You can take dogs for a short walk in the woods, or even a 9 mile hike as long as they're in shape. The beach is also fun with them, as well. Or, just throwing a frisbee around and having them catch it. And, who doesn't love that intense greeting you get when you come home.

I am a dog person rather than a cat person and in my family we had and have both dogs and cats, among other animals. Cats are just too capricious for me, though the negative point with dogs for me is going on walks which I have a hard time doing due to my disability. If I could choose the animal best fitting for me instead, aside of dogs and cats, I must say I am a tortoise person, seeing as my tortoise and me definitely have similar personalities as far as basic personality features go.

Contributor
@pandascepter
Is your cat a Sphynx? If so, that would make your question all the more ironic, since that breed is considered one of the more dog-like "friendly/lively" cats.

Fed-Kun's army
I had multiple dogs and a cat. If raised properly dogs will look at you like a God while cats will be a friend. Bigger doggos are much more calm and trainable while smaller ones are extremely playful and require unending love, in a literal sense, they will not stop until you love them 24/7. Cats are cool though, as in their personalities are pretty mellow with occasional bursts of affection. One thing is, cats need more money for maintenance like cat litter and equipment for such. Dogs need more time, walks and attention wise. There's no such thing as a dog or cat person. Just one that hasn't owned them both yet. Lol

I accidentally voted cat thinking I would be getting open as a human slave. I'm not disappointed, Just bamboozled.

Dex-chan lover
i'm more of a birb person, but i if i had to choose i prefer cats

Group Leader
Slight preference for dogs, but by god that preference is very slim. I love both a lot lol.

What's with this biased poll lol

I am a cat person , they clean pesky pest , they are naturally disciplined (they poo and pee in the correct places if you give them a proper places) , they clean themselves , and you don't actually keep them , just let them roam free and feed them when it's the time . Their upkeep is so cheap . And they're cute .

While dogs are meh ...

Dex-chan lover
Cat person. If you adopt homeless cats, they're very low maintenance compared to dogs and they cuddle up to you (probably to mark you with their scent). I've seen less cockroaches and rats ever since, too.

DOG PERSON 💯

Dogs have this way of making you feel warm and happy at heart. There's just this bond you create with that ❤️❤️❤️

Cat person.

As a lazy ass hooman, i don't have the energy to take a walk a dog. And i need the cat to exterminate the mice. They did well.

Group Leader
@Kaarme when my cat and i going to walk, i feel some aura in my cat. sometin like "if u don't wait, u will die" aura. It's true cat is very playful when we're walking together, so you need to wait until he bored and wanting to sleep.

Contributor
@pandascepter

what.jpg

Group Leader
@flxsemi someday, somewhere, probably there is a person who makes a thread about cockroaches and rats.

Also i hate cockroaches, sometimes they are just standing still and when i approach him, saniccccccc and rats is moron, they are waiting a vehicle to cross the road.

edit : https://youtu.be/NgGLFozNM2o here see this rats utopia video, interesting documentary and also rats are still moron

Group Leader
@Albwin tortoise huh, isn't that too big ? Also you can walk with tortoise right, i have seen someone do that, and god damn. i am just talking with that person almost 2 hours and when i said why do you love tortoise, he said "I love tortoise because their eyes, that eyes want to destroy everything". okkkk.... at that poimt i want to end the conversation asap.

man, they are more scarier than a mice person.

Users who are viewing this thread