Author Kenja no Mago
Binge read this in a day and to be honest it's surprisingly good. Honest 8/10 can't wait for more
Ruined by shitty romance plot
There up to 42 chapters in Raw and it takes about 2 month to translate amen upload a chapter? Makes me kinda of wish that could read the language sometimes.
Worse isekai I've read in awhile. Antagonists have far better character development then MC and crew themselves. MC is incredibly beta and the romance plot is infuriating to read.
The love interest is basically the first 5/10 women that the MC sees thus the author basically brute forced the relationship to happen because FIRST WOMEN HURR DURR HERP DERP.
@reader_reader
oh no, a dude that doesn't immediately chase after every woman he sees because he can only think with his dick

iNcReDiBlY BeTa
R.I.P

Translation

16.04.2017 - 21.08.2019

More translated chapters never.
Did they really stop translating? looks like they are just tied up ATM. Maybe a translator left
Well, it's trash. Even by trash standard. There is no redeeming qualities besides nice art. Even the heroine itself wich supposedly holds 50% of the charm of a series fells flat in a bad way. Like seriously, I'd rather have another Shana clone rather than this soggy plain paper. Heck, I even thought Asuna is much more interesting love interest compared to whatever this author came up with. I seriously thought the author will kill her off to make the protagonist edgey, and the childhood friend will become her replacement. That's right, even love interest's friend A is way more desirable than the main love interest herself!