Tonari wa Nani o Kuu Hito zo - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translation but what with the empty bubbles?

We appreciate the efforts, but amateurs should stop posting their bad translations, i believe it's high time the mods starts banning these incomprehensible translations.
IMO it does't benefit anyone, we don't need the same low level translations as Otakumole, and the possibility of a decent team working on the manga in the future is gone.

Aggregator gang
Eh? I think it was pretty clear what was intended based on what they translated. The English was somewhat lacking, but the ideas are all there. If I wasn't so lazy, I'd be able to edit it, but I don't want to mix leisure and work.

Group Leader
I doubt this person is a member of OM. They probably just guessing which one is the translation via bubbler, there are too many wrong translations.

Anyway,

fnQ99Hb.jpg

jak

Contributor
Wow this was bad. It's not like it's been that long since Jailbreak released a chapter. I hope they still release their version of chapter 8.

kyn

Stopped at page 8. The effort put in is appreciated, but I must make the request to the uploader/translator to not upload their translations until they can actually create comprehensible English.

The translation (and everything else) is heartbreaking. I hope a better version comes out haha. I appreciate the effort though.

Dex-chan lover
If anyone at Jailbreak Scans is reading this: please continue despite this. this manga deserves better than... this

Users who are viewing this thread