Hoshino, Me o Tsubutte

Dex-chan lover
What a shit-head. As great as Hoshino is you can just be really good friends, right? Right?!?! Argh...

Aggregator gang
Oh... Mochiface will win?
Honestly i don't like any of the heroine... Whichever is fine. I do like mc though..., He grew and it's showing.

Double-page supporter
@OniBarubary Look at the title of this manga and the cover, as if there ever was any doubt which characters would be paired.

Dex-chan lover
Just discovered this manga. Really well paced storytelling, with a pretty good sense of serialization and longer arc plot. The premise is silly but so far the characters seem to have depth, with kobayakawa giving off hachiman vibes and Hoshino an admirable superhero. Art is impressive. Thanks to the scanlators and uploaders!

Kobayakawa is so pure hearted that he can’t even feel someone’s malice

Dex-chan lover
Very good chapter. Dude had to get Kanou to literally fall on him tit-first to actually talk to her about their shit.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are wrong, takahashi end is obviously the best end. He gets kobayakawa and takes his feelings into consideration and helps him out all the time, good looking and sweet on top of that. None of those girls even measure up.

Users who are viewing this thread