Author World's End Harem
It takes some special type of skill from an author to make a manga like this almost completely unenjoyable....I’ve read hentai doujin plot more engaging.
Well, at least the guy isn't that much of a complete jerk to resort to NTR. That's a relief... I guess?
Is it really worth it to show us how far the kiddo has fallen?
Artificial fertilisation doesnt exist in that world, nope.(actually wanted to write about the mc beinh a fkin moron, like someone just thinks about fuking ur sis, what would u do? Fkin kill him)
It takes some special type of skill from an author to make a manga like this almost completely unenjoyable....I’ve read hentai doujin plot more engaging.
So bad it's good.

Just like SAO
What's with the 4-5 untranslated color pages in every chapter at the end
Yes, yes, i agree that the MC is a moron, but that doesnt mean that the plot itself is bad. Atleast the story isnt completely centered on our stupid MC.
I think i'm getting bored of it...
Bing-Bing is going to do some Bang-Bang
is it me or there are a bunch of untranslated pages in chapter 15?
@abeja It looks like somebody altered the chapter before uploading it
i'm getting bored about the MC, at least do some "mate" progress...😑😑
It's honestly kind of amazing that we're now 64 chapters in and the story has barely progressed.
Damn that was pretty savage. So the guy wasn't immune to the virus huh?
this is like aib, where half the manga's chapters are side stories
is Reito ever gonna bone Erisa? Because there is still a lot of unresolved issues there and not even sexually.
Last edited 5 mo ago by Darudius.
Amazing how far we have come without even a shred of actual plot progress... But a metric f*ckton of side stories which lead no where at all... at least I feel like that. And some how I hope this is going to end soon because its a drag, I will probably drop this series in the next two to three chapters if there is still no progress on the actual plot front if this thing.
@ReaVen_LEAD exactly! Naked girls can only take a story so far. The alternate version fantasia is a lot better imo.
wtf?? whats wrong with this reito guy is he gay??
Honestly wish the other manga of the same name was getting translated instead of this. Plot was much better imo.
Not going to lie, I'm genuinly starting to hate this series, It was interesting for the first dozen chapters or so, but I just caught up with it, and my god this has just spiraled into complete and utter shit. I've got no idea how the hell this hasn't been cancelled yet.