Warikitta Kankei desukara - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
They really upped the drama here didn't they? Feels like I'm reading trashy shoujo manga than seinen.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting how Kuro and childhood friend are being foils to each other here. They say they're fine not being their number one, but they're just lying to themselves.

i wonder how things will evolve from this... well i can expect a sad ending between the relationships of all of them,, I would actually like that if that would happen

Dex-chan lover
Haruki got caught slippin'. Some people just can't lose gracefully smh.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
Everyone here are terrible people and that's why this manga is so good.

Double-page supporter
Sei has some screw loose. But at least now we can get some nice psycho drama going. Happy 3P resolve afterwards.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Having read up to chapter 11 in spanish, it is interesting to see what the english translation looks like, for some reason, i prefer to read on this site in english rather than spanish. Now, with the story, i am a little worried with the childhood friend.

Double-page supporter
man i don't get how you all could hate on haruki. you know how much i'd kill for the guy in the very same situation to act like this? and you're all on the teacher's side because she gets the yuri done?

that or you're smart and think everyone is awful, including aya.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, I am on the teacher ship, but Haruki is totally right :9

Group Leader
Objectively speaking the friend is right. Now, all that drama is completely unnecessary and damaging the restaurant’s property and upsetting everyone else’s meal time is a dick move, if you want to be scummy and get things done just stalk Aya to the teacher’s apartment, wait for them to be having yuri time and call the cops. Dick move? Yes, but it solves the whole manga in 1 chapter.

@Liver
Is she really? She seems like a terrible friend. Aya is a gloomy loner, who has only one childhood friend. And based on what we saw until now she isn't integrated in Haruki's circles. There is a reason why she is so vulnerable and enjoys being desired. In chapter two one of Haruki's and Aya's classmates said this:
I never knew you two were childhood friends, haruki
Just like Koru said, Aya doesn't seem to be the kind of girl somebody cares about like that. To me Haruki appears to be the kind of friend who enjoys that someone is orbiting around her.
Now she is throwing a tantrum because Aya starts to change and to escape her grip. She has the audacity to claim the moral high ground, that is pathetic.

Dex-chan lover
Yoru's eyes are so... cold and indifferent at times. It feels like she'd throw you away once she's done with what she wanted from you
I think I get Kuro's deal. She was helpless in her situation back then, and she's helpless at her job/public life now. But she has so much power over Aya, and from that gains so much power over Haruki too. It must feel really satisfying for her, to finally get her way, and look down on Haruki, who's in a similar position as she once was.

I'm not sure how she truly feels about Aya, but by being "honest" with her about being Yoru's replacement, she is in fact also putting her in a similar position as her teenage self: "This isn't what I really want, but I'm okay with it." Actually it might fit in pretty well with what Aya wants, she just doesn't acknowledge it. Aya's trading physical intimacy against 'friendship' after all, because she wants to be close to someone. Even if she doesn't state it (I don't remember actually), she enjoyed how it felt, when they were first texting each other, having someone care about her. Kuro is pretty much treating her like a girlfriend right now, and even if it isn't explicitly what Aya is looking for, that sense of closeness and intimacy she wants still comes along with it.

Idk how much she really likes Aya, but she definitely manipulates her hard huh. On one hand she tells her that if she won't do it, she'll just find someone else (you are disposable), but she also makes her feel like she needs her, and that she wants to keep her around. She makes a lot of gestures that outside of their context are actually very affectionate and often gives Aya words of affirmation (that she likes her, cares about her, is happy to see her, etc), but I don't know to what extent she might mean them, if they're just tactics to make Aya feel wanted, to give her a place to belong.

I'm not surprised Kuro didn't think Aya would have a "best friend", because she wouldn't have reached out online and maintained such an alarming relationship if she didn't feel lonely or isolated. Aya is such a vulnerable target with her low self esteem and lack of social support that it's no wonder that it doesn't sound like she would have such a uh concerned friend.
Anyway, uh, Kuro is taunting tf out of Haruki, and deeply enjoying rubbing it in her face. Rather than being ntr'd, she's the one netoraring someone else for once.

Fed-Kun's army
There's no brakes on this train! With all the vitriol brewing up, I wouldn't be too surprised about a literal knives out moment.

Dex-chan lover
Childhood friend can try to preach all she wants but she has no right to say anything after doing stuff like snooping around Aya's phone and forcing her down.

Users who are viewing this thread