Kinjo no Nanako-san

Okay,
where_s_the_meat_by_m_w_y-dclc5u0.gif

Fuck it's seems like a yuri genre. Not hating on people who like this sort of stuff, but I don't soooo dang it.

Power Uploader
but what if

what if

her husband

is a woman?

Fed-Kun's army
It's so slow :( (as in the plot moving)
I like it but I know it isn't going anywhere sadly

How insecure one must be to not be able to read not even the actual story about infidelity, but a story in which someone's lusting over someone else's spouse?

I'm being semi serious here, because this shit is notorious in manga quote unquote community. Does it consist solely of immature children, that can't stand anything that doesn't live up to their infantile ideas? Because if so, go and read Amano Shuninta's "Mama, mama", or Sakamoto Mano's "Space voyage with Suwako-san" kids - hopefully those will melt your brains, and that in turn will finally shut you up.

...it's supposed to be a comedy, but funnier things are happening in this comment thread: from people raging about "ntr", to delusional yuri fags shipping every two vaginas within their eyesight blabbing out their theories.

Double-page supporter
@mikegnesium "mama mama" was good, but "Space voyage with Suwako-san" was kinda meh! or more like so-so or perhaps it was because its only one sided while the other woman seems to be in a stage of "I don't know what love is, so I'm still looking for it", and comparing both of it to this one, "mama mama" could be a route for NanakoxShiroKuma.

The main characters a girl isn't she? I think?

I get confused somtimes, she acts like a sex crazed 13 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread