Just be Friends - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
buuuu another beta MC, look at him crying like a little bitch boi. Shoulda just went public with the whole thing instead you take the L and lose your Girl haha

I HATE THIS KIND OF ENDING...
for me this sort of ending should be called "tragic"...
I know it's only labeled as such if one of the MC's eventually end up dying BUT not being together is just the same...it's the same kind of pain and LONELINESS...

This is way to short!!!...
I know it said in the title "just be friends" but still I hoped for MORE...
I wouldn't mind the characters breaking up IF they find their way BACK to each other hearts/lives once again...
And the guy who decided to broke up moved on and in a relationship while the girl still wasn't able too...that's BS...
I'm kinda regretting reading this short manga now...

okay you know what I don’t know why I literally always cry when I listen to this song and I finished and I am :( mc’s a pussy though. gaksxwfuck I wish they ended up back together though ahwkxk

Aggregator gang
HAHAHAHA Serves her right, no happy ending for you girl. Die in despair. xDDDDDDD

Fed-Kun's army
I don't really get what the title supposed to mean. I just scrolled to the end really fast, but I dont think I missed anything, they didn't even talk after they broke up, right? so what is this "just be friends" thing? Well, whatever.

At first I thought this will be about the hardships of a long distance relationship, but actually it was about the guy's insecurities. To be honest, the story felt really realistic.
But I am not really a fan of bittersweet endings, this time I would have been okay with some cheesy cliché stuff, like meeting under the stars again with on open ending. Or something like that.

I do not understand what is the point of this story. What is both of their wishes in the end? I am confused

I know that the manga has to be like this, but Daichi WAS A COWARD DURING THE WHOLE BLESSED MANGA !.
I ran away from everything, seeing what character it was, I already predicted the end, I know that I am nobody to speak, because I was not there or I was in a similar situation, but for that there are words and dialogue, if you feel Jealous, say it, if you feel happy, say it, if you feel sad and lonely, JUST SAY IT, Daichi opted for the fast, cowardly and more painful way, he was very selfish when he just entered his life and that simple with a phrase out . He must have tried twice as hard for her, right? To always be by her side, BIG LIAR as she said, "I want and will always support your dreams" and we see him with her? NO!.
And the worst, in the end he REPENT, it's like just lying to himself, I know that when you are young you are a quarter of what you are as an adult, but I did not have to take her smile from her just to avoid getting hurt, that you are not man?.
He was selfish, perhaps he did not put himself in her place and she, not being able to see him, did not feel sad and alone, YES ALSO DOES IT, but she supported herself by her work and bore it, all so that in her scarce dating, he ran away.
Seriously Daichi is the worst, cruel time, he is the cruel one to overcome her, since she still keeps those feelings with her, and fights every day not to fall, I admire her that she is strong and remains true to herself, being so good that she has the luxury of blaming herself too, she lost more, he at least has someone who seemed by his side.

THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND ME, I liked the manga, but I only give my point of view of the character, I always do, be it bad or good the work.

@jimkage Man, she, outside of being perfect, loved him as is, do you think she didn't feel the same alone without being able to see him? HE WAS A COWARD AND I RUN AWAY LIKE COWARDS DO, I know that's realistic, but I think it's stupid of her part.

Users who are viewing this thread