Overlord - Vol. 11 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
for those who, like me, forgot where the little sister appeared, it was from ch5 to 7. she was in the party killed by clementine

Is this senile old perverted proofreader the only one who noticed the misspelling of the word, "Proffreading", in the credits at the end of the chapter?

Dex-chan lover
huzzah for the new release. i hope they settle on a new group name so they can walk out of the anon zone

@Wolvenworks probably not seeing how i just took the TLs and RAWs from nigel and i don't know him or the Proofreader*. I put them in the credits because it would've been rude otherwise.

@PervySageChuck yeaaaah... my bad there are many other mistakes all over like page in 1 and 11 (can you spot them???)....(i am terrible at this)... IF nigel posted the raws and TLs and IF life allowed i'll triple check the final product and post it here directly because i actually posted this chapter in AUG 6th. I'll try to make you proud ye pervy geezer

@Serenata
It's the one thing that has been saving him face this whole time, also the reason as to why he manages to only sperg out when he is alone

That demiurge's smirk at the end.

He's a cunning demon, its always interesting to know what evil plans he's keeping inside his head.

good thing his boss is a (somewhat) good guy thus keeping demiurge on a (rather loose) leash.

Users who are viewing this thread