Author Beware of the Villainess!
don't fking bully nine you bitchhhhh
istg leave nine aLONe you ass
Omfg leave Nine aline 😭😭😭😭😭
How DARE THEY NINE IS AMAZING HFGEUFKEGHFSDKHAF
NineπŸ₯Ίβ€οΈ
DAMN IT NINE DESERVES THE WORLD HOW DARE YOU INSULT AND EVEN D A R E TO HURT OUR LITTLE BLUE BABY WOLF YOU FUCKING FOOL YOU PIECE OF CAT SHIT, I HOPE YOU GET THE RABIES, YOU FUCKING SON OF A- NO, A BITCH. THAT'S WHAT YOU ARE. A SHITTY BITCH
Beware of The Memes!
Nooooooo!!!!!

That... that..

Patience.. is a virtue.. need to wait.. PATIENTLY! πŸ˜€πŸ˜£πŸ˜–
damn that got DARK
Love the maid
Our precious NINE!!!!
This manhwa should be on webtoon!
AAAAAAAAAA NINE NINE NINE NINEEEEEEEEEEE
Lmao, I love Yona
THANK YOU FOR UPLOADING ToT <3 i read this all in one night. I cant stop.
Love the maid

Same. Yona is awesome!

Also, poor Nine. ;-;
Quite honestly this took me a couple chapters to get into. The story didn’t seem to start moving until after she finally confronted her “indifferent” father in his office for the first time. After that scene, I couldn’t stop reading. I really grew to adore the characters and I just love the funny moments.
It started off as a 3⭐️
Now I would give it a 9⭐️
Because Nineeeeeeee!!!!!
I hope migen gets a sword up his wazooo 😀
I love it when the author isn't afraid to get weird with the drawing! That UGH in chapter 2 had me literally in tears laughing! Best facial expression ever drawn by human hands. I followed and gave this all of my stars the instant I came down from my laughing fit. I can't remember EVER reacting that much to a single image, that singular moment alone is worth a thousand 10* ratings.

10/10, absolute unit of a story. Would recommend.
The first 15-20 chapters are pretty bad. At some point, there's a conversation that spans 3 chapters and more than half of it is MC talking to herself. Later on, it picks up the pace and becomes ok.