Dungeon Kurashi no Moto Yuusha - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - The Fate of the Defeated Female Knights is…?

@Dragou I get the impression that they are somewhat still alive as he says in page 6 "I bet they'll just go back to the royal capital."

The author is retard he could have gonne full healer hero. But no the retard go the doormat way with shit heroine.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here to say that Jindou-san is hot. And the only reason why I'm not reading that story is because I hate that Tenshi character.

Aggregator gang
Is warm hands one of those weird japanese superstitions, like blood type?

Aggregator gang
@pen3 seems like she was unconscious throughout the whole ordeal regardless, and the Palm girl took off drill hair's leeches and utilized them against the grade A bitch. And the chapter didn't show Palm girl torturing the drill haired girl, only the others. The last chapter also had a narration quote at the end stating "the three evil knights have been punished," which meant it excluded the drill haired girl among the punished.

Dex-chan lover
kind of a waste to just dump the losers out don't you think? i thought it would be more efficient to just keep them where they were, in a dungeon

Users who are viewing this thread