HENTAI - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Determination

Dex-chan lover
Well at least the character design is sexy, but the name is still really damn missleading.

Dex-chan lover
Typical trash woman character. At first cocky then scared shitless. I don't see any redeeming qualities in her as for now

...That's really dumb.
I'm meant to believe they've never found this out ?
They knew about this room cursing and killing you but not until now that these rooms curses you and kills you ?

(Also, fuck the guy that got cursed because of the protagonist apparently ?)

Fed-Kun's army
I think Chief is gonna die while trying to help her. And the third floor is safe because that's how the ghost faked it

Chief is a really appealing character to me (masculine design, power-balanced, supportive and not a white-knight, etc) one of those I would love to see as mc in any manga any day...but sadly it's in this mediocre (at best) story *sigh*

Aggregator gang
Really hated this chapter..... cause she basicly went back running to her boss with her tail between her legs. She had no guts to confront this on her own.... No fucking grit to challenge the spirit, to fight her survival or whatever it does. Well in these type of stories.. her boss is now a deadman.

Double-page supporter
all that gutsy bravado in chapter 1 LOL. just fire her and steer clear from the shit storm shes brewing

Fed-Kun's army
@CursedLight am with you on this one, like just fuck the resident manager this bitch, caused to be cursed and is going to die ha ?

like on I wanted to mention this on the first chapter but the resident manager has some discipline cause, I'd personal go mike tyson on her ass if she drag me into a curse building, I TOLD HER WAS CURSED and ended up getting me cursed and bound to kill as well, the old manager wouldn't be the only one getting body slammed out of a window.

Dex-chan lover
or, you know, they retired. you said they were investigating it for 20 years? they could have been fairly old to begin with, and at some point just stopped investigating it because they stopped being in the business altogether. or maybe he just lost interest.

Users who are viewing this thread